Healwell Arlington, Virginia February 23 & 24 Register Today!
Reviews are in from the 5th International Fascia Congress Berlin 2018 on the Scar Management workshop:
“5 out of 5! Science to back up client centered protocol for scars. Less is more!” LS Tel Aviv
Nancy is Certified in Lymphatic Drainage Management and has over 400 hours in continuing education in a variety of techniques including Oncology Massage, lymphatic drainage, scar tissue and fascial manipulation. Nancy works with traumatic scar tissue including burns, cancer related scars and surgical scars and has published research on pediatric burn massage.
- She has co-authored a book on Traumatic Scar Tissue Management and contributing author to Integrative Pain Management.
- 2008 Research paper Published-Range of Motion Improves After Massage in Children with Burns: A Pilot Study
- 2010 MTF funds research on how massage and active isolated stretching effects ROM on scar tissue
- 2011 Opens After Care Clinic for Scar Management in Gainesville, Florida
- 2013 Presenter- International Massage Therapy Research Conference
- 2016 Author: Traumatic Scar Management Techniques: Principles, Practice and Protocol-Handspring Publishing
- 2016 Author: Scar Chapter contributor to Integrative Pain Management-Handspring Publishing
- 2018: Presenter Pre Conference 5th International Fascia Research Congress Berlin, Germany
Client centered therapy sessions with protocol that combines gentle hands-on techniques to facilitate the best healing environment. Contact Nancy today to schedule your session
Continuing Education for Health Care Professionals:
Students will be encouraged to share their scar tissue experiences, interact with other therapists in group discussions and will have the opportunity to record demos from instructors to have for their own reference.The overarching learning outcome is to assist the professional with improving their critical thinking, clinical reasoning and scar treatment skills in order to achieve consistently safe and effective clinical outcomes.
N’Touch Therapy LLC is a NCBTMB Provider #450391-07 Florida Provider # 50-11196